шпалеры ; шпалерник
- And ruddy Pears in yon Espalier twine.
- After that they become too tall to manage easily, although dealing with a tall espalier growing flat on a wall is a breeze compared to pruning a bush tree of the same height.
- A three-tiered espalier stands at about 4ft; five tiers will reach around 7ft.
- The hardy apple tree variety "Ellison's Orange", grown as an espalier
- The final garden section has been screened off neatly with espalier fruit and given over to salad crops and utility elements such as a shed, a compost area and an incinerator (essential ingredients in most compositions).
- Paths give access here while espalier fruit can be both productive and a real space saver in a small garden.
- If arranged along a low wire or rail like a single espalier, they can be trained as long dwarf hedges around borders and vegetable beds.
- Peonies and the smaller varieties of shrubs grew in a long border, stuffed with other treasures and backed by apple trees, grown espalier.
- An espalier is another form of tree with restricted growth.
- Complete summer pruning of cordon and espalier apples trees
- A 5ft espalier is just the right height for pruning