оценка ; суждение; мнение; уважение; расчет ; подсчет ; вычисление; определение глазомером; прикидка
- Comprising 250 lots and with a global estimation of around FFr4 million, the mirror collection was started by Anlen shortly after he arrived in France in 1958, a virtually penniless refugee.
- On the morning of 17th September I went to see U Tin Tut to get his estimation of the situation.
- She shared her husband's estimation of the value of good books and gave hundreds away.
- Constable Quince was new to the job and, in Bramble's estimation, unsuited for it.
- And I did not "warn" for the simple reason that I radically differed and differ from comrade Preobrazhensky in my estimation of his article: he does lay claim to the above mentioned analysis, but in my opinion there is absolutely n o analysis itself.
- Jack, 29, had proved a hard bargainer himself - which raised him even higher in Chapman's estimation.
- The ring of arteries seemed so tiny and vulnerable in his estimation, considering the extreme importance of their function.
- This leads to biases in estimation of GNP when the official exchange rate over- or under-values that country's currency.
- Rock mechanical property computations, estimation of in-situ stress directions and fracture detection completed the study.
- Then there is a group of more technical reasons which make statistical modelling and extrapolation more difficult, and inhibit attempts to overcome a shortage of resources for direct measurement by statistical estimation of soil losses.
- The estimation of glutathione in whole blood and plasma by liquid chromatography with electrochemical detection is one of many examples detailed in this book.
- How men in high place, and authority Are in their lives and estimation wrong'd By their subordinate Ministers? yet such They cannot but imploy (iv.
- With his characteristic candour, James accepts his share of the blame and, knowing Susy, I think his estimation valid.