устье реки; эстуарий ; дельта ; морской рукав
- The gas fields of the Ems estuary are associated with values of 1.0-;1.5% Rm.
- Its wharf near Tower Bridge, London, was a terminus for steam-boats to or from towns situated in the Thames estuary.
- Later, new ports were developed at Sunderland Point and Glasson for larger ships than could negotiate the estuary as far as Lancaster itself.
- Nature can control the complex chemistry of life in an estuary.
- It was cold and the Estuary was no longer sparkling blue: it was an opaque, sullen grey.
- The water rises 12 metres as the tide is forced into the funnel of the Severn estuary and into the Avon river.
- If the bungalow on the clifftop is more your style, then Old Farm Bungalow at Pentire, near Newquay, perches high above the Cannel estuary, and includes 125 ft water frontage.
- She glanced down at him once, then shifted her gaze back out to the Estuary and the rising tide.
- The results confirm the importance of the estuary for shelduck and identify particularly sensitive areas for breeding.
- But the bay's defenders don't want to wait until their estuary is a disaster before they act.
- But no one wanted to buy Mountain Ash, their four-bedroom house with its panoramic view over the Ravenglass estuary, because of its contamination with plutonium.
- Tilbury to Foulness boat sport poor, only dabs and flounder for most anglers in the Thames estuary.
- Denis Healey once saved a fortune by rubbing out plans for an imaginary airport in the Thames estuary.