вертолет ; геликоптер ;
перевозить на вертолете
- Tell-tale signs were the oil slick form the helicopter and the pilot's progress in the water.
- On a day when Mr Kinnock was storming Southampton with helicopter and balloons, Prof Plant was quietly having lunch at home after a visit to his department.
- Unita rebels shot down an Angolan military MI-17 helicopter, injuring two crewmen, the official news agency Angop said yesterday.
- In research completed this year, one of us (Randles) has shown that the "mystery helicopter" is a typical UAP and has verified in the field a substantial number of Persinger's postulates.
- Describing what he does with certain scenes - Neeson's torture and the destruction of his lab, a helicopter chase across a city skyline - would spoil their visionary kinetics and sheer comic surprise.
- Heseltine was anxious to set up a link between Westland and a consortium of European helicopter companies, whereas the DTI was adamant the company should make up its own mind.
- These aircraft are directed to the fire by a helicopter and release their 2,000 litres of water in three seconds, and "then you have to push the stick forward!"
- Helicopter to Paris to discuss the first Carter Autumn Collection.
- The helicopter was already fuelled and ready to go.
- The bag was folded over him and zipped up, then placed on a stretcher, into a pannier beneath a helicopter, and flown to the post-mortem laboratory.
- Disabled former Fleet Air Arm helicopter pilot Trevor Jones is planning to fly a CFM Shadow microlight across the English Channel later this summer, and would like some company.
- He says: "I'll get the boat, I'll get the helicopter."
- The helicopter found her in the vicinity of Kammies.