переписывание; копия ; транскрипция ; транскрибирование; аранжировка ; запись
- As Ates Orga's extraordinarily perceptive liner notes point out: "Bach-Busoni, in the Lisztian connotation, has nothing to do with arrangement, transcription, partition, paraphrase, reminiscence or fantasy.
- However, detailed analysis of structure and function of each factor is essential in order to understand the basic molecular mechanism of protein-protein interaction in the transcription initiation reaction.
- The abundance and the functional effects of N-Oct 3 may be regulated by different mechanisms: (i) transcription of N-Oct 3 may be regulated in a temporal and tissue specific manner, (ii) the RNA half life might be controlled by sequences in the 3' untranslated region as suggested by our findings (iii) a bias in translation in favour of N-Oct 5 proteins may serve to neutralize the effects of the N-Oct 3 protein.
- The result is that today a recording is seldom the transcription of a single musical event.
- This week, in fact tomorrow, I'm going to splash out an unbelievable amount of money and buy a transcription machine.
- cDNA cloning of human N-Oct 3, a nervous-system specific POU domain transcription factor binding to the octamer DNA motif
- I was fortunate to find between the leaves of a large book an exquisitely penned transcription of the Commandments and the Lord's Prayer, all embraced in a delicate architectural framework, dating from the late eighteenth century.
- Material missing from transcription at this point; cannot correct or quantify, as original not available and book out of print
- However, in the absence of Beethoven's manuscript the only reliable source of the transcription is the first edition of 1805, where the passage is quite clearly in the minor throughout.
- Fortunately, there are now a number of assessment instruments designed to utilise spontaneous speech samples, and some of these suggest coding utterances direct from a tape without the need for transcription.
- But Yaara Tal and Andreas Groethuysen elect to perform the work in Reger's later transcription for piano duet which restores the original orchestral variation.
- It is very necessary that the information is not left on tape too long before transcription and editing - it is hoped that the reasons for this are self evident!
- The evidence considered here suggests that tetanus-induced potentiation proceeds in stages, beginning with a protein kinase-independent phase (STP), lasting less than 1 hour, followed by three stages of LTP (LTP1-;3), requiring protein phosphorylation, protein synthesis from existing mRNAs, and gene transcription, respectively.
LMBomber - программа для запоминания иностранных слов